Greetings from Circles!
We are excited to have you on the Circles Platform! Circles is a product by Adof. The Circles Subscription Platform was created to let creators around the Globe connect with their Audience or Subscribers’ to be a part of their creation and create a synergy of value that promotes Culture and Art. Circles is a unique one of a kind platform that helps content creators and social influencers globally to create their own recurring membership programs. Creators can setup membership tiers and pages to charge a recurring membership fee that allows access to exclusive text content, images, videos, audio files or just about anything that they create.
Circles’ aims to create a new category of employment that will allow millions of talented individuals globally to have a sustainable lifestyle by monetizing their creativity through a subscription economy.
The Following terms can be subject to change, and if the changes affect the rights of the users, they will be intimated via an announcement on the platform or Circles will send a notice to the Users notifying the change. In case the Circles Users continue to use the platform after the terms are changed, it is deemed that the user has read, understood and agree to the new terms and Policies.
Accessing Circles Account
- Circles grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to use and access the Services solely as permitted by these Terms.
- Circles are available to Users who have attained at least 13 years of Age. If the User’s Age is in between 13 to 18 years, the circles’ services can only be used with Parental Supervision and Permission. In case the services are being used by user’s who are less than 13 years old, kindly report through live support immediately.
- If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of another legal entity, including business, government, or a person you represent that you have the full legal authority to bind such entity to these terms. Also, ensure you Obtain consent from people before publishing content on their behalf.
- To open an account, you will be asked to provide us with certain relevant information such as an account name and password or more which are relevant to the creation of a Circles Account.
- Licensing, selling, or transferring of your Account is prohibited without our prior written approval.
- Circle Users are responsible for anything that occurs when anyone is signed in to their account, as well as the security of the account. If you believe the account is compromised, you must report through live support immediately.
Who can create Circles Subscription Services!
- Circles Subscriptions Services are not available to persons under the age of 13.
- Circles Subscriptions Services are not available to any Creators/Users previously removed from the Subscription Platform.
- Circles Subscriptions Services are not available to any persons barred from receiving them under the laws of the governing country (such as it is export and re-export restrictions and regulations) or applicable laws in any other jurisdiction.
Circles Subscription Usage and Conduct
- Access to the Circles Subscriptions may require the use of your personal computer or mobile device, as well as communications with or use of space on such devices. You are responsible for any Internet connection or mobile fees and charges that you incur when accessing the Circle’s Subscription.
- You are responsible for all the activity on your account. The Following will lead to the termination of your account effective immediately.
- Reverse Engineering of the Circles Subscription Service.
- Data Scraping of the Circles Subscription Users Data.
- Illegal Activities that are prohibited by the Law.
- Personal Data Distribution of other User’s confidential Data.
- Infringement of Intellectual and Copyright Policy of other Circle Users.
- Spam other Users with personal Advertisements and endorsements.
- Malware hosting or distribution via the Circles Subscription Platform.
- Misrepresenting/imitating or Impersonating other Users and personalities.
- Cyber Stalking or Bullying other Circles Users.
- Abusing or harassing the other Circles Users.
- Misleading and Fraud Information of others and oneself.
- Claiming False Sponsorship by Circles without our prior written approval.
- Username Squatting by blocking Usernames to prevent other Users from Using.
- Maligning other content creators Service Offerings to get mileage on your own Subscription Service.
- Reward Sharing other Content creator’s subscription service without their Consent.
- Sell, transfer or sublicense our code, APIs, or tools to anyone.
- Infringing rights of other Parties.
- Violating Circle’s Policies.
- Unauthorized access to other User Accounts.
- For more on the User Conduct please refer to our Circles Community Guidelines.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services (in whole or in part) at any time, with or without any notice to you the user. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Services (which includes the Application and the allied services) will be subject to these Terms, which can and may be updated from time to time. You agree that Circles will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services or any part.
Becoming a Circles’ Subscriber!
- The Circles’ Subscription platform facilitates you to Subscribe to your Favourite Content Creator. For a Subscription fee, you will get exclusive Content from your Favourite Creator.
- The Subscription charges that are levied are decided essentially by the Content Creator, but in a nutshell, you will be charged based on time wise Subscription or Subscription per creation.
- As soon as you Subscribe to a Circles’ Creator’s page, you will be charged immediately for the full Subscription on behalf of the creator.
- Every month the Subscription is Auto renewed on your behalf, to opt out of the Subscription ensure to disable your Subscription before the beginning of each month. You can do so by visiting the My Account Page and viewing the list of subscriptions that you have enrolled for.
- Your Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time, however once subscribed there will be no refund of the Subscription Charges. Refunds will only be done according to a case by case basis and are based on the Sole Discretion of Circles and only for Exceptional and Genuine Cases.
- Certain charges are not in Circles control such as Levy on transactions from a different country. Circles are not responsible for these charges; we would notify you before the Subscription.
- As a platform, we are not responsible for the content Quality, timing or legality of the content that is being published by the Content Creator.
- In case the Content Creator fails to deliver on the rewards posted by them, we do not provide a warranty on fulfilling these rewards.
- We would love for all the Circles’ User’s involved to have a safe, peaceful and quality experience and we would love for you to be a part of the community and you are always welcome to report any suspicious Content creator through live support.
Are you a Content Creator?
- A Circles’ Creator, will use Circles’ Subscription Services to showcase their content and work on the Platform in the form of a page to allow Subscribers to Subscribe to the creator’s pages in order to follow and Support them.
- To become a Creator on the Circles’ Platform is as easy as a click of a button, all the creator needs to do is sign up on the Circles’ platform with their basic information and start creating by posting and sharing your creations on the page created by you.
- As a creator, you may choose to charge a Subscription on the work created by you on a monthly basis or based on cost per creation. You are completely in charge of how you want to charge your Subscribers.
- Circles will be the limited executor of your subscriptions. We as an executor will facilitate the settling of the Subscription which includes receiving, holding and disbursing the payments to you. We will be collecting the Subscription from the Circles’ Subscribers on your behalf and this is the same as receiving the funds directly.
- We follow a NET 30 payment cycle. You will receive the net settlement of the subscriptions from us ideally within 30 days of the end of each month. For example – Payments for the month of June should ideally be processed by the 30th of July.
- At times activities like refunds can get your account balance into the negative. If your balance becomes negative then we will recover those funds from your future payments.
- The Tax that is the levied on your Subscriptions need to be handled by the Creator and we at Circles are not responsible for the same.
- We would generally process the payments on time, but there could be potential delays in settlement of the Net Amount received from your subscriptions at times for various reasons if we believe that there are violations of the Circles’ Policies, fraudulent/illegal activities, or if there are mandatory compliance requests from Governing Bodies, such as tax and reporting compliance. In case of delays, we would ensure the communication, flow is maintained by keeping the User’s up to date on the delays.
- To protect the interests of the Circles Users (both Subscribers as well as Content Creators) we would block the payments from Users if we believe them to be Fraudulent.
- Circles is absolutely free to use to create your page, create content and more. All public posts won’t cost anything. Circles will only charge a service fee once you start getting paying subscribers. A service fee of 30% for the earnings that you receive on your paid membership tiers will be deducted from your monthly pay-outs.
- Transaction processing fees on actuals will be deducted from your pay-outs. We try and get discounted transaction processing fees due to the bulk of processing and the benefits of this will be passed on to you.
- There are certain charges that are not in Circles control such as Levy on transactions from a different country, the Content creator is responsible and agree to these charges which would be settled in the Net Payment.
- You can choose to receive your payouts through various payment methods such as wire transfer, e-checks, PayPal, etc as can be seen on your payouts portal. You can access the payouts portal by clicking on payout settings under My Account. Fees associated with each of the payout methods are also mentioned and you can choose the payout method most convenient to you.
- We at Circles are not responsible for the collection or disburses of the taxes, but we will be taking information and documents relating to the taxation legally as required by the Tax Authorities.
- Please note that any payment resolution and discourse and settling of the funds, the recourse of which will only be routed through us and not your Page Subscribers or other Circles Subscribers.
- Keep your Content’s negative feedback below our thresholds. Your Content should not receive excessive negative feedback. Be sure your Content insights reflect a positive experience.
- The Service takes the right to deduct from pay-outs in addition to service fees:
- Transfer fees incurred from payout / payroll (the exact amount of the fees depends on the pay-out option selected by the User)
- The total amount of refunded, disputed, incomplete, failed, fraudulent, suspicious payments/transactions;
- Any payments/transactions made by mistake;
- Any payments which are not landed on the Service bank account by any reason;
- Any fees associated with the referral program.
What you need to know!
- Disclaimer / Warranty
- Indemnity Clause
- Circles Subscription Usage
- Violation of the Circles Policies and terms
- Violation of the applicable Laws and Regulations
- Your Content, Postings, Subscriptions.
- Limitation of Liability
- Third-Party Content, Advertisements, and Promotions
- The Circles Subscription Platform may contain links to third-party websites, products, or services, which may be posted by advertisers, our affiliates, our partners, or other users (“Third-Party Content”). Third-Party Content is not under our control, and we are not responsible for any of their websites, product services or Offerings.
- The Usage of the Third-Party Content is at your own risk and you should ensure that you research the offerings before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third-Party Content.
- The Services may also contain sponsored Third-Party Content or advertisements. You acknowledge and agree that we may place advertisements in connection with the display of any Content or information on the Services, including Your Content.
- If you choose to use the Services to conduct a promotion, including a contest or sweepstakes, you alone are responsible for conducting the promotion in accordance and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and should ensure that it is writing that Circles’ is not responsible for the related promotion.
- Payment Information
- Dispute Management
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Copyright Infringement
- Modifications to the Circles’ Service and Prices
- User Comments, Feedback, and Other Submissions
- To keep any comments in confidence;
- to pay compensation for any comments; or
- to respond to any comments.
The services are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Circles, its licensors, and its third-party service providers do not warrant that the services are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Circles do not control or endorse, or take responsibility for any content available on or linked to the services or the actions of any third party or user, including moderators. While circles attempt to make your access to and use of our services safe, we do not represent or warrant that our services or servers are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Disclaimer also covers our Directors, Officers, Investors, employees, agents, affiliates and other Third-Party Service Providers.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to any claim against us related the below.
We reserve the right to exclusive control over the defence of a claim covered by this clause. If we use this right then you agree to cooperate with our defence of these claims. The Indemnity Clause also covers our Directors, Officers, Investors, employees, agents, affiliates and other Third-Party Service Providers.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable to you for any incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of these terms this also includes the use or attempted use of Circles Subscription In no event and under no theory of liability, including contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, warranty, or otherwise, will the circle entities be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, or lost profits arising from or relating to these terms or the services, including those arising from or relating to content made available on the services that is alleged to be defamatory, offensive, or illegal. Access and use of, the services are at the Circle Users own discretion and risk, and you will be completely responsible for any damage to your device or computer system, or loss of data resulting therefrom. In no event will the aggregate liability of the Circles entities exceed the amount that we have earned from your Subscription Service. The limitations of this section will apply to any theory of liability, including those based on warranty, contract, statute, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, and even if the Circles’ entities have been advised of the possibility of any such damage, and even if any remedy set forth herein is found to have failed its essential purpose. The preceding limitation of liability will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the given relevant and applicable jurisdiction. The Limited Liability Clause also covers our Directors, Officers, Investors, employees, agents, affiliates and other Third-Party Service Providers.
Resolving issues and having a clean experience is the motive of the Circles Team. So please ensure to reach out to us in a promptly to resolve any Disputes if they are related to the terms/ Usage of Circles. You can contact us through live support or over email - support at circles dot to.
In case the disputes are not resolved, the dispute will be resolved via Arbitration. The Arbitration is subjected to the courts in the Jurisdiction that is mentioned below and may take place only on an Individual basis. Group Arbitrations are not allowed.
The Users of the Circles Platform agree to these terms and will waive off their right to trial by the Jury.
With the exception of the administration elements recorded underneath: any cases emerging out of or identifying with these Terms or the Services will be represented by the laws of Republic of India, other than its contention of laws leads; all debate identified with these Terms or the Services will be brought exclusively in the government or state courts situated in Bangalore India; and you agree to individual locale in these courts.
If any of the users are involved in copyright infringement, kindly report it to support at circles dot to.
Prices and fees for our service are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification and alteration, price change and fluctuation, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions like contest entries or without a request and permission from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, feedback or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal or snail mail, or otherwise (collectively, "comments"), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation
We may, but have no obligation to monitor, edit or clear away content that we regulate in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. You agree that your comments won’t violate any right of any third-party as well as copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You also agree that your comments won’t contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer malware or different viruses that would in any means have an effect on the operation of the Service or any related and connected website. You may not use a false e-mail address, to impersonate as someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties on the origin of any comments. You are only answerable and responsible for any comments you create and post and their accuracy. We take no responsibility or accountability and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Closing of Circles Subscription Account
The User may Discontinue the use or disable the account at any time at their own discretion. Post the deletion of the account you will not be able to use any of the Circles Services. The listed terms and policies will survive the discontinuing of the account.
These Terms comprise the whole understanding between Circles Media and the Circles’ Users, with respect to your acceptance to and utilization of the Services. Our inability to practice or authorize any privilege or arrangement of these Terms won't work as a waiver of such right or arrangement. On the off chance that any arrangement of these Terms is, under any conditions, held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms will stay essentially. You may not appoint or exchange any of your rights or commitments under these Terms without our assent. We may openly assign out these Terms. These terms are binding!